We may ask for personal information, and the purpose of this collection will be clarified at the point we request it. If you contact us directly, we may collect additional information about you like your name, email address, phone number, the content of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and other information you may opt to provide. Upon account registration, we may ask for your contact details, including but not limited to, your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How We Use Your Information
We use the collected data in various ways such as:
- Providing, operating, and maintaining our website
- Improving, personalizing, and expanding our website
- Understanding and analyzing how you use our website
- Developing new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicating with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Sending you emails
- Finding and preventing fraud
Revancedyoutube.org adheres to a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. This is a routine procedure for hosting companies and part of their analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and potentially the number of clicks. This data is not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Please note that Revancedyoutube.org does not have control over these cookies utilized by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser’s individual options. More detailed information about managing cookies with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
- Request a business that collects consumer’s personal data to disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. We have one month to respond to your request.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You can request copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You can request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate or complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You can request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You can request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You can object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You can request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
We have one month to respond to you if you make a request. Please contact us if you wish to exercise these rights.
Protecting children’s privacy while using the internet is crucial for us at Revancedyoutube.org. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and monitor and guide their online activity.
Revancedyoutube.org does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child provided this type of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will make the best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
When you upload images to our website, we suggest that you avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience, so you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after one day.
Embedded content from other websites
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.